sreda, 21. november 2007

My ideal workplace is...


This is my ideal workplace. It's must be a lot of space, becouse of this reason, that you have feeling, that are you in something larger building.
Building must have large windows, that extremely more light can come inside the place. In summer, when it's outside very hot, must have your work place aircondition. You can have also enough maneuvering place, that you can move unlimitedly and that you have ideal working conditions.




My workplace it's basketball court, for now. The hall is very big in nice, there are soo much place and you can do many thing if you like.
I cannot imagine of better job, as playing basketball. You earn some money next to one and the second you enjoy playing basketball.


This is my opinion what kind of look like position at work. With own I'm for now still satisfied and I hope, that I will work also in future on such places.

Ni komentarjev: