ponedeljek, 8. oktober 2007

About me

Hi,
I'm Rok Močnik. I live in Deskle. This is a small village near the Soča river . I play basketball in the 1st national league for the Kraški Zidar basketball club. I have practise 2 hours every day, matches on Saturdays and rest on Sundays. I was in Ljubljana for the past 2 years, because I also studied at the faculty of sport as a part-time student. I quit studying in Ljubljana, because I didn't pass same exams so I decided to enrol in this vocational collage. This year I started working on a golf court in Šempeter pri Gorici.

8 komentarjev:

Saša pravi ...

Do we have a golf court in Šempeter? Do you play golf?

Doris Molero pravi ...

Golf is an interesting sport but it-s not very popular in my country. Baseball and soccer are the most played and liked sports.

Rok pravi ...

We have golf court in Šempeter. Location of golf court it's near the Italian border. Yes, this year I started play golf. It's very interesting sport. In our country it's very popular sport.

bili pravi ...

hi, so you can teach us to play golf as well? ;)

Rok pravi ...

I looking forward to. I try to publish some picture or video about golf. You can see TIGER WOODS swing. :) I try to swing like that in the future. :)

bili pravi ...

well than on one sunny day...;)

Pyrotech pravi ...

The hit golf court?
I've been there a couple of times during the summer holidays when Valentina and some other girl (I don't know the name anymore) were working:)

Rok pravi ...

Playground is in HIT property, but however him manages to Goriški Golf Club.